|Jaws of Life (Hurst Tool) located on Rescue 66
Our Rescue is a 1993 Salisbury Rescue/Pumper
- It carries 500 gallons of water
- It is equiped with complete Rescue tools
- It is the second truck out on structure Fires
- Has a 7 man cab, all 7 men are able to pack up.
- It pumps 1250 gallons a minute
- 66-3 is a 1977 Ford/Pierce Pumper Truck
- It holds a 750 gallon tank
- It has a 5 man cab, and all 5 are able to pack up
- It is the first truck out on Investigations, Brush Fires, and Helicopter landings
- This truck is used as a Hydrant piece
- 66-3 won 2nd place at the Marcas Hook Competition for best showing pumper in service (1975-1980)
- 66-1 is a 2000 Pierce Saber Engine.
- It has a 1000 gallon tank
- The truck can pump 1500 gallons a minute
- 66-1 has a 6 man cab and all 6 are able to pack up
- This is the first truck out on house fires or fire alarms.
- We also use this truck for covering other companies
- It also has 1500 feet of 5 inch supply hose and carries a foam pack.
- This is our newest addition to our fire department
- 66-8 is a 1986 Braun/Ford Medical Assist Unit.
- This truck is used to assist the ambulance.
- Also it is used on Accident scenes, and for man power.
- We can transport men if needed, instead of taking out an engine.
- This unit is used for traffic control also.
- The truck carries 2 packs.